As part of The Scout Association we believe Scouting should be accessible to all and this philosophy extends to our website. We have a commitment to all users and members to make 1st Angmering Scout Group accessible as possible.
You can use the keyboard to navigate through the site:
- The arrow keys on the keyboard will scroll up, down, left and right.
- The Space bar if pressed can make the web page jump from top to bottom.
- The tab button can help navigate to different links on the page and when you arrive on the required link you just press the enter button.
Our site has been built so that the user can change the size of the text if required.
- To make the whole page larger (zoom into the page), hold down CTRL and press + to the required size.
- To make the whole page smaller (zoom out of the page), hold down CTRL and press – to the required size.
- Mac users hold down the CTRL/Apple key and press + or – to adjust your text size.
In order to allow all users to access our documents they are all provided as PDF files.
To open PDF documents you will need Adobe Reader which can be downloaded from the adobe website.
Please contact the web team if you still have trouble opening any of our PDF documents.